Canvasflow is now fully integrated with SPRYLAB’s Purple DS – a cutting edge publishing platform used by the likes of Bauer Media, Axel Springer and NewsLifeMedia to name a few.
With this integration, publishers looking to take advantage of HTML5 authoring can start using Canvasflow as a standalone solution or in conjunction with existing apps.
Working closely with SPRYLAB has meant that Canvasflow is able to offer a two-way integration to completely utilise both the features of Canvasflow, as well as those of Purple DS, simplifying the solution instead of complicating it with another layer. SPRYLAB’s own York Walterscheid had this to say:
The intuitive editor extends our wide range of workflows perfectly and allows users to efficiently push beautiful, responsive and interactive articles into our feed and/or newsstand apps. Canvasflow makes our suite even more powerful and flexible
The official release provides support for all Canvasflow features in addition to multi publication support, preview and release app management and article smart sync. With a simple and secure setup, existing Purple DS customers can connect Canvasflow in minutes.
Key integration features:
- Instant publishing of articles and issues
- Push notifications to inform of new articles
- Integration of 3rd party analytics and marketing tools
- Intelligent queuing system for multi-article publishing
- Enhanced monetization options (single purchase/subscribe/entitlement)
- Purple DS Newsfeeds and Newsstand setup
- Easily push to live or preview app